2017 - 2018 International Rescue Committee, Sr. Dir. of Creative Services & Brand
• Managed IRC brand and drove creative brand strategy • Developed creative and messaging strategy for Direct Marketing Team
• Created print, video and digital marketing assets for US and UK fundraising teams
• Developed and implemented job scoping strategies & processes for fundraising teams
• Developed and implemented work flow processes for creative team
• Developed experiencial concept for signature gala event
• Led a global team of 10
2011 - 2017 Merkley+Partners, Creative Group Head
• Senior creative point-of-contact on 7 different brands.
• Pitched/Won Teva Respiratory Portfolio: Manage creative staff and deliverables for Qvar, ProAir HFA and ProAir Respiclick - Responsible for online, in-office, crm and e-crm campaigns as well as creation of award-winning website for ProAir.
• Additionally, created Pro&Go, the first-ever, unbranded blog for asthma - Responsible for online, in-office, crm and e-crm campaigns as well as award-winning in-office game for Qvar.
• Pitched/Won Vanda Pharmaceuticals Portfolio: Manage creative staff and deliverables for Hetlioz & Fanapt - Created Multi-Channel disease awareness campaign for Fanapt including TV, OOH and immersive web experience. - Developed Hetlioz unbranded national DRTV campaign (Non-24) for completely blind audience as well as audio brochure fulfillment for blind patients and sighted caregivers. Created social presence for Non-24 sufferers in order to help patients self-identify.
• Pitched/Won Floridas Natural Orange Juice: Manage creative staff and deliverables for Floridas Natural and Fit & Delicious (New Low-Calorie Orange Juice) - Developed new packaging, national brand advertising campaign, redesigned website, created and maintained social presence for base brand as well as launching Fit & Delicious with new packaging, online and TV advertising.
• Pitched/Won Russell Simmons RushCard Prepaid Debit Card: Created new brand look & feel complete with new corporate ID - Completely overhauled the debit card offering with award winning designs - Created new online and offline CRM program in order to better integrate enrollment, fulfillment and card activation.
2009 - 2011 TBWA\CHIAT\DAY, Exec Creative Director, WorldHealth
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of WorldHealth creative department
• Ethicon Endo Surgery - Success on Energy and Corporate portfolios led to migration of MIP business to TBWA : Created global multi-channeled campaigns for Corporate, MIP and Energy portfolios - Managed creative teams involvement in massive, multi-stake holder, web site consolidation project
• Sonosite - Developed 2 multi-channeled campaigns that launched in 2011
• Ad Council (US Olympic Committee) - Created a viral anti-steroids campaign linking online videos, rich media banners, and off-line materials with social media.
• Alexian Brothers Health Network - Created multi-channel brand awareness campaign, managed web site rebuild
2005 - 2009 EvoLogue (DTC unit for CommonHealth), EVP/Chief Creative Officer
• Successfully managed merger of two CommonHealth business unit and launched EvoLogue, a full service Direct-To-Consumer Healthcare Advertising Agency with an annual revenue of $15M
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of creative department (staff of 16)
• Member of both CommonHealth and EvoLogue Executive Committees
• Managed the creation and ongoing message development for eight different healthcare brands spanning seven therapeutic categories across multiple media channels.
• AstraZeneca/Symbicort - Increased agency revenue from $1 million to $5 million in two years by developing solid client relationships and delivering creative excellence in TV, print, CRM, and web content.
• Bayer Women’s Health Brands– Won business in 2008: Managed the development of web sites and CRM for Yaz (oral contraceptive) Mirena (IUD) and Angeliq (HRT)
• Novartis Vaccines/Fluvirin - Won business in 2007. : Launched a strategically innovative multi-channel direct-to-consumer (DTC) campaign for flu vaccine awareness utilizing TV, Print, Radio, Web, and Out-Of-Home (OOH). Campaign shifted consumer paradigm in the flu vaccine marketplace.
• Reckitt-Benckiser/Suboxone - Increased revenue from $.5 million to $2.5 million in two years. : Created unbranded Direct-To-Consumer campaign (CRM, OOH & Radio). Launched Here to Help, a patient support web site
• Won over 25 creative awards between 2007-2009 for AstraZeneca, Organon, Novartis Vaccines and Reckitt-Benckiser brands.
1998 - 2005 Saatchi & Saatchi Consumer Healthcare, Associate Creative Director
• Led creative staff of 8
• Launched Prilosec (AstraZeneca) DTC Campaign.: Created “The Purple Pill” (Prilosec) - AstraZeneca sales doubled in the U.S. (from $2.2 billion to over $4 billion) during campaign life cycle
• Launched Nexium (AstraZeneca) Transferred brand equities from Prilosec to The New Purple Pill, Nexium.: Successfully positioned Nexium as The Healing Brand for Acid Reflux Disease.
• Success of Prilosec and Nexium campaigns led to agency being awarded Crestor
• Led global creative initiative on Transitions Lenses
Education: Syracuse University BFA